TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE 27 t PRESS
– Maximum adjustable force 270 KN
– Maximum adjustable stroke 250 mm
– Approach speed 288.46 mm / s
– Working speed 20.5 mm / s
– Reverse speed 106 mm / s
– Neckline 160 mm
– Clearance between table and piston 380 mm
– Table surface 600 x 300 mm
– Height from floor to table 890 mm
– Motor power 5.5 KW
* Measurements and values to be confirmed in the acceptance of the design.
- Pressure transducer with adjustable limitation on screen. This allows us to adjust the maximum pressure value that we want to exert in each program.
- Linear transducer that allows us to regulate the tours on the screen.
- Automatic trip and reverse, both by stroke reached and by set pressure.
- Mechanical anti-rotation of the hydraulic cylinder.
- Cylinder rod end machined according to customer.
- Selector for automatic or manual cycle.
- Complete oil-hydraulic unit integrated in the machine, max. 260 Bar
- Watertight electrical cabinet, IP 55 protection.
- Warning light for detection of malfunction.
- Reset button to restart the cycle.
- Pushbutton actuation.
- Level 4 safety photoelectric barrier.
- Emergency stop button with total immobilization of the machine.
- Closed with fixed mesh panels on the sides and protection from dangerous areas.