The RE-M10 electric servo threading machine is suitable for threading from M2 to M10 in almost all types of material.
The operation by suspension and the possibility of making right and left threads, allows a safe, flexible and convenient threading. The arm is made of extra strong duralumin that prevents deformation and the force control with an alarm system ensures safe threading and presents a much more efficient equipment than traditional ones with much lower energy consumption.
The operation of the machine via a touch screen ensures easy use and simple programming for the operator, without the need for specialized knowledge. The machine can be operated in automatic or manual mode and the speed range is 0 to 1000 rpm freely variable without steps for proper adjustment according to the type of thread and material.
- TOUCH-DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL Program in Spanish or English + manual threading + automatic threading + depth measurement + threading counter + threading by stages + torque control.
- SERVO-MOTOR AND DRIVER Integrated in the threading arm.
- TAPPING HEAD Mod. REV – Vertical – Pliers Holder Ø19. mod.
- REINFORCED DURALUMINUM SWING ARMS
- FIXING COLUMN TO TABLE
- TABLE WITH T-SLOTS 900x600mm – With 2 drawers and cabinets
- LIGHT MULTITASKING TABLE
- PORTABLE MAGNETIC BASE 600 KG
- MAST-FIXING TO TABLE 600MM HIGH
- CASE WITH 5 HEADS WITH CLUTCH M12, M10, M8, M6, M5, M4.
- CLUTCH CAPS IN METRIC, BSP, BSW, UNC, UNF, NPT IN DIN OR ISO STANDARDS